Sunday Times

Does anybody still have yesterday's Sunday Times - specifically the "In Gear" section? On page ten there should be an advertisement for KWE Jaguar (they re-manufacture 1980's Jaguar saloons and XJS, so there is some link to this NG!). I couldn't find it, so assumed it didn't appear, but I've just been told it did. And I've chucked out the paper.

I'm quite friendly with the people who run KWE, so I'm trying to establish if the ad actually did appear in all editions, or if my eyes are failing!

Thanks, all.

Geoff MacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie

Yes - at the bottom of the page, under "Classic Cars" there's a

3-columns by a couple of inches advert, printed white on black, so barely legible. The picture of the car shows wheels, a bumper, seats, and the windscreen surround - and precious little else. Let me know, Geoff, if you'd like it scanning and emailing or snail-mailing.
Reply to
Autolycus

Thanks, Kevin - don't need a copy, just wanted to check that it actually appeared. Offer much appreciated, though.

Geoff MacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie