Re: Kubota B5100

who is known to forge headers, badly and always gets caught out

http://t Remember it's that what got you where you are today, more fool your father!

snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk

> Like my posts? Let Jim know

snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk

Followed by lists of email and snail mail adresses. It's clear to see >who the usenet bully boy is here, it's pete, moron, troll and usenet >bully.

Dear me, something seems to be upsetting the stalker bullies. I wonder what it could be?

snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk

*********************************************** Like my posts? Let Jim know

snipped-for-privacy@websterpagebank.freeserve.co.uk

Need to complain?

snipped-for-privacy@websterpagebank.freeserve.co.uk

Jim Webster,Barrow-in-Furness farmer,troll & president of Cumbria CLA.

Would you let your children near this person? see

Now in the sixth year of raving,defaming,bullying and libeling newsgroup users, and still no result.

Need to complain about employees bringing Country Land and Business Association into disrepute? Why not contact us at Country Land and Business Association

16 Belgrave Square London SW1X 8PQ

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7235 0511 Fax: +44 (0)20 7235 4696 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@cla.org.uk

David Fursdon ? President

Phone: 020 7235 0511 FAX: 020 7235 4696 Email snipped-for-privacy@cla.org.uk

Henry Aubrey-Fletcher ? Deputy President

Phone: 020 7235 0511 FAX: 020 7235 4696 Email snipped-for-privacy@cla.org.uk

William Worsley ? Vice President

Phone: 020 7235 0511 FAX: 020 7235 4696 Email snipped-for-privacy@cla.org.uk

Reply to
Jim Webster

Stupid child, that's not a valid address.

Reply to
Steve Firth

In that case your probably OK since he probably posted it several times to ensure it got onto someones spam lists.

Reply to
John Wright

Oh indeed, he's a mindless, vicious, petty little bully.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Who is he?

Fod

Reply to
Fod

BullyBoy Steve's worst nightmare. He'd like to hurt me but doesn't have the balls!

Reply to
Jim Webster

A Duhgmate, another thick as pigshit lentilista who thinks he knows something about how farming should be done. He carries around a shovel in case he finds the grave of someone's granny.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Don't like people that bite back do you bullyboy? woof, woof.

Reply to
Jim Webster

If you're going to continue lame insults, at least try to make them accurate.

Reply to
Steve Firth

who will not put his real name to the things he posts for reasons that are probably obvious

Psalms 17 28

Jim Webster

Reply to
Jim Webster

no it was merely pete granny reburier and wanna be animal rights activist

who will not put his real name to the things he posts for reasons that are probably obvious

Psalms 17 28

Jim Webster

Reply to
Jim Webster

no it was merely pete granny reburier and wanna be animal rights activist

who will not put his real name to the things he posts for reasons that are probably obvious

Psalms 17 28

Jim Webster

Reply to
Jim Webster

You seem to have gone into parrot mode, that'll make you lots of friends!

Pretty polly, pretty polly...

Reply to
Jim Webster