Latest threads in Classic Cars - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PCB etching service
Hi all, Anyone know of a PCB etching service for one-offs in or around Manchester ? , or anywhere for that matter :O Thanks Lee
19
19

Fade-out interior lights in classics ?
We just bought a *new* family can and I've gotta say that I enjoy the gadgets it has such as fade out interior lights. So when you close the door the light(s) stay on for say 10 seconds then fade out....
8
8

Anyone know there whereabouts of my old white beetle. euy882j
bump Anyone know there whereabouts of my old white beetle. euy882j =AB Start of topic =AB Older Messages 1 - 8 of 8 Newer =BB End of topic =BB Fixed font - Proportional font 1 From: Neil - view...

The VW Beetle slide show....
The VW Beetle slide show....

Classic '56 video slide show
Classic video slide show of your favourite 1956 Classic Ford Cars you would love to own...
2
2

DPDT Relays needed
What the fuck did I say? Such places as, meaning "along the lines of".
28
28

OT: Christmas question
I was watching some Doctor Who episode and they were celebrating Christmas. One of the characters(The Doctor, I think?) had a paper crown or something on his head. And something else popped. ??? From...
1
1

Humber Pullman..Australia
Merry Christmas to all.! Hi first post ..new member. Can any one hepl me with parts for my, 1953 Humber Pullman MK4 (OHV). Im in Sydney Australia. My car is a ex Government car, used by the Qld...
1
1

kia?
There is no such thing as a "classic" Kia. Hooboy Hooley wrote:
3
3

Insurance
Gentlemen, I am about to sell my Bedford CA Camper and replace it with a Rover P6, 3.5 litre Auto. I am currently insured by a camper related insurance, can anybody point me to a good insurer for the...
18
18

Morris Minor Wanted.
Has anyone in the Yorkshire area a well looked after Morris Minor car for sale.. W.H.Y. Please. Thanks. Sandra
2
2

What does a worn syncro/baulk ring look like?
They can 'look' perfect but be worn to the point where they are ineffective. Assuming the rest of the hub is ok but the gears crunch it's safe to say it's worn.
9
9

Export car to France
First of all you have to be a resident to register a car in France. It depends on what classic car you want to register. The main thing you have to do is get a certificate of conformity. There are...
2
2

UNF Fasteners
Set screws purchased today. Thanks all, Martin P >
8
8

Daimler V8 engine
I have a Daimler V8 automatic. The engine is in need of reconditioning. I have been offered a reconditioned Daimler V8 engine but from a manual car. Will I be able to just fit the auto box onto a the...
3
3