Humber Pullman..Australia

Merry Christmas to all.!

Hi first post ..new member. Can any one hepl me with parts for my, 1953 Humber Pullman MK4 (OHV). Im in Sydney Australia. My car is a ex Government car, used by the Qld Government for the 1954 Royal Tour of Brisbane. Then it was used as the Govenor of QLDs transport. I also have a 1953 Humber Super Snipe Mk4a..all help Appreciated...Troy

Reply to
ssniper

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ssniper" saying something like:

Grimly Curmudgeon