Latest Classic Cars - UK

Subject Author Posted Replies

Excalibur limited for sale
For my good friend in Spain, I am ofering you one of the most exclusive cars in the world, his Excalibur Limited sportscar nr. 11 of 100. )As far as I know, only 40 were made by the factory in Milwauk...
13 years ago 26

Trabant
Does anybody know a reliable way of establishing the year of manufacture of a Trabant? A friend of mine has just obtained one, which he believes was stored for some time between manufacture and regist...
13 years ago 17

Hint: Be smart and try this auctions site
Hi there, I found an interesting auctions site I am using as a start page for my searches. http://auctions.woohoow.net Try and see... It can only help you saving money after all ;-) As it's reall...
13 years ago 3

I wish I had room for this
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4640372076 So bloody tempting, but my wife would kill me!
13 years ago 30

Re: This group is full of ignorant idiots who are to far up their own....
. . . . . . . . . PRAM TOY
13 years ago 7

Free online classic car magazine and community
www.classic-cars-online is a new free online magazine that deals with all issues of classic car ownership from club runs to restorations. Take a look, and if you have any articles you would like to ...
13 years ago 12

Triumph Spitfire Group
Hello All, I hope this is the right group for this question/request, if not please tell me. I just bought a 75 Spitfire and would like to locate some resouces(parts and expertise) for it in the The ...
13 years ago 10

Cautious Hello
Hello. I'm picking up a Hillman Imp soon. Is this the right place to talk about it and to get advice, or do I want some other NG like the mainenance one? I've been lurking a bit and trying to get...
13 years ago 73

Gardner diesel engines
What cars are still running over there with Gardners under the "bonnet"? I think they are a really fascinating device. So is the ferrari V12, but it's going for stupid money.
13 years ago 7

Engine fault second opinion
Got a Reliant 850cc in for some work... The owner put 50% diesel in my mistake and then to compound it, allowed someone to alter the ignition timing etc "to get him home". He drove a number of miles...
13 years ago 8

offer car transport to the continent
hello all, I will travel next weekend from Belgium to the U.K. with a van and a trailer bringing a car (fotd T) for a friend. I'm wondering if someone has a car to take back to the continent (belgium...
13 years ago

Nice Ford Granada for sale
http://coalyardclassics.co.uk/ford.html Nice little motor.
13 years ago 39

Getting cement off paintwork...
Has anybody got any sensible, affordable (for affordable, read 'free') suggestions for removing small blobs of cement from car paintwork? I've just acquired a car that has been too close to some bui...
13 years ago 18

This group is full of ignorant people who are to far up their own....
Some people who post to this group are happy in their ignorance, so bee it, how ever much they troll and mock it doesn't change the fact that they are ignorant of the real facts. I know, they don't, ...
13 years ago 7

Advice on car purchase
I'm looking for advice on getting a classic car for everyday use. The factors are these: I only drive about 3-4000 miles a year I don't work so running costs (ie Tax and Insurance are important) I ca...
13 years ago 77