MGB Panel Identification?

I've just picked up a number of odd MG panels, and I am stuck for an exact identifiaction on one of them. It's unmistakeably the rear valance panel for a rubber bumpered MGB. What I can't work out is whether this is intended for a Roadster or a GT. I know the panels are different according to the parts listing, but what exactly IS the difference? They look the same to my untrained eye, and there are no labels to help.. I don't intend hanging on to this one, so a positive ID would be helpful before I try to sell it, Cheers, Bill.

Reply to
Bill Davies