1980 speaker wiring question

I'm replacing the front speakers in my 1980. The replacement speakers (Pioneer) have A and B terminals.

The wires in the front to the speakers are light green and dark green (RF) and tan and grey (LF).

Does anyone know which wires are the A and B? Or does it matter?

Thanks.

LR

Reply to
LR

Try this and it should not make a difference.

Connect the lighter colored wire on both speakers to A Terminal and the darker to B Terminal.

As long as you do it on both speakers, it should be fine.

Hope this helps

Reply to
Bababooey