JGC- Radio Wiring? Clues or Hints? Thanks!

Well thanks to one of our fellow fine citizens (who smashed a rear window and proceeded to steal my stereo out of my '96 JGC)...I've been going radio-less for 2 months. I finally btoke down and bought a decent in-dash one new, cheap. Want to install it myself...have the diagrams for the radios wires...don't have one for the Jeep.

Anyone know of one somewhere? I think I can trouble shoot/trail and error figure out the various speakers, etc... once i get the darn thing successfully powered up.

I got the ground/black figured...and I believe the blue is for a powerd antenna which I do not have. Don't know what the orange is....and there are numerous Reds.

Red w/White, Red w/Grey, Red w/Blue, Red/Brown. now one red is for the fuse box I believe and one for the battery. However don't knwo which is which. any guesses?

All clues, hints, tips appreciated....

Thanks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
lanceandrew

[...]

Not sure but in googling....saw something like this...i'm gonna go tinker around and see what happens...

BAT = Red / White ACC = Red / Blue ILL = Orange PARK = Blue / Red RF- = Blue LF- = Green / Red MUTE = Empty (No wire)

ANT = Green / Red LR+ = Brown / Yellow RR+ = Blue / White LF+ = Green RF+ = Purple / Yellow LR- = Grey / Blue RR- = Blue / Orange

Reply to
lanceandrew

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III