For Sale 1983 XJS V12

JAGUAR XJS 1983 V12 5.3l I purchased this car 11 months ago and have restored to near perfection. Over £3000 spent in this time. New items include: Brand new Jaguar exhaust, Air con. refurb, battery, alternator, electric ariel, quad headlights fitted, brakes, roof lining (professionaly fitted) Hella front fog lights, unigue 17" steel and bright chrome wheels and perfect tyres (not budget, sexy tread pattern!)wiper motor, Alpine Remote control CD Stereo, . This car has MOT and tax till beginning of April. It is dangerously quick, the engine and gearbox are smooth and sweet. It does NOT use any oil! It has never not started first time even in the cold snap this week. Reason for selling is i've boughtan XJR-s! another project! I want this to go to a good home, i'm very reluctant to sell but have to. I can email many pictures if you like.

Looking for £2200 (ish)

email me at snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com for pictures

Regards

Dave