1973 superbeetle for sale

If anyone is interested:

Solid '73 Superbeetle empi 8 spokes shift bushing done new scat shifter new black carpet installed new door panels SQP exhaust Rebuilt 34pict3 carb and Weber replacement Has Procar seats in currently Would like $600 for the car without the Procar Seats, $1200 with. I drove this car into my garage, started messing with it, needs to be adjusted (won't idle). I have way more invested than what I'm asking. Car is in Lutz (Tampa)Florida, I'd prefer someone local . Email snipped-for-privacy@tampabay.rr.com or reply here if interested Thanks

Reply to
Elvis Presley