Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM's future
Chevrolet and Cadillac and that's it. What do they need GMC for? If the Chinese love Buicks so much, sell the brand to them and be done with it. Saturn ought to be marketable too. AJM '93 40th...

C6 Z06 Battery Replacement - Update
Well, the Z is back over at the dealer. This time I went to the service manager and vented. He was "shocked". I hope so. Now the check engine light is on and the traction control doesn't seem to be...
8
8

Parking lot Rage
So here I am parking in the Home Depot parking lot - for our international readers, Home Depot is a very large store that sells home improvement products. And they have a LARGE parking lot. So I head...
25
25

Obama now owns GM
can't go chapter 11 now, Obama's buddies in the UAW must be protected, no matter the cost.

Edmunds.com FIRST comparison test of GTR Spec-V vs ZR1.
Their ZR1 test resulted in ZR1 does zero to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds (3.5 seconds with 1 foot of rollout) and gets through the quarter-mile in 11.5 seconds. The 2009 Nissan GT-R SpecV takes off instantly...
6
6

miss the lt4
Now on my 4th Corvette I own a c5 convertible 6 spd. Last car was a 96 lt4 targa. The c5 is better in every way. I hated getting in and out of the other car but you know what. I think I liked it...
4
4

C% tire search
Hey everyone thanks for the info that is heading my way :) Looking for best set of run flats for a C5? I can't think of not having run flats. Where is the best place to get them? Which are quite, best...
4
4

C5 How to Change Right Turn Lamp
The following is a copy of something saved from a few years ago. I now have burned out right turn lamp and CANNOT figure out how to remove the socket. I need some help with what tab needs to be...
2
2

This comparison shows you how crappy a ZR1 really is
ZR1 638 BHP VMAX? Ferrari 650 bhp VMAX? bhp Mclaren F1 are decades old cars compared to a supposed 2nd decade 21st century technology ZR1. It's a War of the Worlds, as we gather four of the greatest...
3
3

MANY MANY more Corvette ZR1 killers on their way
Everyone knows that the Viper ACR and GTR Spec-V have already been released and they've both bested the ZR1 at the Nurburgring (The Viper officially and the Spec-V unoficially). There are MANY MANY...
9
9

Manufacturers Recall (affecting all of us)
*RECALL NOTICE:* The Maker of all human beings *(GOD)* is recalling all units manufactured, regardless of make or year, due to a serious defect in the primary and central component of the heart. This...
14
14

Hey Everybody!
I'm new to the group and I love Vette's. Would love an old Stingray. Anyone else with me?
5
5

Re: C6 Z06 Battery Replacement
How did the battery problem work out?

Even these old old cars would CRUSH a ZR1
The Enzo Ferrari runs a 10.8 second quarter mile @138 MPH on average and with a good driver it can do 9.99 or less STOCK, so keep that in mind when you watch this video of 2 TOTALLY stock cars....
4
4

Re: Dog Breeder and Kennel Inspection Results KNOW THE BREEDER BEFORE YOU BUY
Why is you reply to every friggin' group he spammed?? Learn to snip or stay with a moderated forum.