This comparison shows you how crappy a ZR1 really is

ZR1 638 BHP VMAX?

Enzo Ferrari 650 bhp VMAX?

627 bhp Mclaren F1
These are decades old cars compared to a supposed 2nd decade 21st century technology ZR1.
Reply to
Sal

Crappy? While I'm not a huge corvette fan, let's see...

Enzo: Current value, >$1 million Mclaren: Current value, >$1 million

ZR1: $100k

If someone were giving them away, I'd take the Ferrari or McLaren in a hot second... but any idiot has to admit that if you can get million-dollar performance for 100 grand, it's not shabby no matter how you slice it.

MH

Sal wrote:

Reply to
MH

Could you please tell us what is really behind you posting this comparison with disparaging remarks ? (IE: Jealousy, no money , your neighbor has one and waves to you every monring from it, like to make flaming posts, etc....). Thanks for being honest with us.

Reply to
IlBeBauck

The girl he has a crush on, is dating a guy who drives a 'vette.

Reply to
Bob I