82 and 84 vettes w/Crossfire...might want to check this out......

Hi All.....

.As a fellow corvette enthusiast I presently have 3 vettes of which 2 are 84's w/crossfire injection. I have found a sight that may be interesting and helpful to fellow CFI owners. Its called "CrossFire Injection Vault".....the folks there seem to know the systems inside and out and are very willing to help others. you might want to check it out

Hope this is of some interest ...thanks Ken

Reply to
Ken

Notin' wrong with the CF's I wish I hadn't sold my 84 (serial 00141)

-GeorgeC

Ken wrote:

Reply to
George