82 collectors edition corvette

If your a corvette owner,then you knowwhere im coming from!!!! Make along and painfull story short,,,,,,i had a 1982 collectors edition corvette 2 tone silver and burgendy,,,which my mother had bought new (first owner) Mom kept this car flawless,in the garage never drove it in rain,,,regularily maintained ,like clockwork ,,feel me. The day came when mom gave me the corvette,,,,,,,,,My dream finally came true :).I had taken care of my corvette as my mother had,,Then one day, i had come home from work to get some paper work i needed for the office ,and on the way back, this knecklehead guy had ran a stop sighn and just T-BONED me , just totaled my dream car,crushing my world!! fortunatly i was'nt serciously hurt,, forget about me! MY CORVETTE !!!! need i say more!!Ok here's whati'm getting at!! Does anybody or you know anybody who is willing to part with a 1982 collectors edition corvette,,,,i'll buy, trade or (be so cool to donate at no cost) whatever for another one!!!PLEASE someone out there help me!!! or you can message me here or E-mail me @ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. I believe my dream and passion for another corvette will come true!!!! thanksfor your time!!

Reply to
carol6774

Check

Don't know why you need someone to give you one, since I'd be making the guy who ran the stop sign pay through the nose.

Also, don't know why we need to email you at freeair when your sbcglobal address is right there.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

LOLOL Hummmmm

Reply to
RicSeyler

sorry to hear. I know that Vette had very much sentimental value to ya. here is a link that had some for sale..

you can find what you are looking for. g'day

Reply to
'Key

Call my cynical, but I've just seen too many cons and scams lately and this seems to follow the line. However, to give carol6774 a break, I did send URLs for Corvettes.

I passed a guy on the corner last weekend. "Veteran - Hungry" Well, I appreciate all the vets have done for us as much as the next guy, but this guy was wearing $75 worth of shoes, his jeans in better condition than mine, recent shave, and not too thin looking. Yeah, maybe hungry in that he hadn't eaten since breakfast, or dinner the night before, but not starving.

And Interfaith was only three miles down the road. If it were me, I'd have walked or hitched down there if I was truly hungry. there was a fast food on one corner, a little mom n pop on the other. I'm sure if I was hungry, I could have talked either into trading some work for a burger.

Where are they all coming from?

LOLOL Hummmmm

"
Reply to