C5 headlight out of sequence

My 2001 just started a headlight position problem. It cycles normally, but then winds up with the lid about 1" above where it should stop. It looks like it cycles and then runs that extra little bit. I tried a manual cycle with the headlight adjuster and it didn't seem to help. I do not have the standard gear grind from a worn out gear assembly. Any suggestions? Thanks FBNE

Reply to
FBNE