Fiber Optic Cable Hunt

An internet search for "end glow fiber optic cable" nets me a bunch of lighting suppliers that sell it at my desired 1/8" size - but it's a 4 strand cable. OEM was a 16 strands of a very fine filament in the 1/8" cable cable. I'd settle for 8 strands.

Seems they use smaller filament in the larger cables. I just can't find the small stuff with the smaller filament.

So Dad? You havn't missed yet.... what you know about this?? :)

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino

Correct.