Direction indicators do not operate at all. 1970 350 cu in.

Hi there,

Sorry to be a bit of a nuisance, but my cars test is booked for after tomorrow and I have just discovered that the direction indicators do not work at all and the hazard warning button just turns on the light on the dash but don't flash.

Are these faults related, does anyone think? There is some air ducting in the way when I try to get at the fuse box. I have been told the one of the relays is under the dash on the passengers side and the other is on the fusebox, under the left dash. I can see that the fuse box is loose on the cables, which I am sure is not correct. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

Thanks George.

Reply to
George