back on the market

I'm sure ric would be happy to see this...

lkitesplit

LOL Mine is a ragtop. :-)

The person that owns that one has done the Cardinal Sin of wheel replacement with Vettes. Putting on 4 of the same size wheels. uggh LOLOL

If you are putting on aftermarket wheels go larger than stock on the back baby! (I have 12in wide wheels and 315's on the rear) Or at least stock size, never go smaller :-)

lkitesplit wrote:

Reply to
RicSeyler

Sharp looking car, I like the white & black. Does that interior fry you in the summer down there? Mine's green & tan, I was afraid to get a real dark interior here in Houston and I really like the color combo anyway. It gets so many comments, because people don't see many of them.

What size tires & wheels are you running in the front? Stock?

Reply to
Charlie

I see you're letting the weeds grow up through the cracks in the cement as a wind brake. ;-)

Reply to
Dad

Now, I think that would be "break".

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (which has a new front air dam as of yesterday)

Reply to
CardsFan

LOLOLOL

That's not a problem anymore....

http://pers>

Reply to
RicSeyler

Na it's really not much worse than any other leather, cept maybe white.

The fr>Sharp looking car, I like the white & black. Does that interior fry you in

Reply to
RicSeyler

I see you're letting the weeds grow up through the cracks in the cement as a wind brake. ;-)

Reply to
Zorin Inc.

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 04:40:55 GMT, "lkitesplit" wrote something wonderfully witty:

It's Purple, ugggh. Anyone else remember our infamous Purple Vette poster. Possibly dead, but not forgotten.

Reply to
ZombyWoof
010306040000060602040800

Damn, whacked by a hurricane? Where is that house?

Reply to
lab~rat

a friend of mine has a purple zr1. he calls it barney.

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

I live off the coast of Florida on Santa Rosa Island (Pensacola Beach).

Yea, lost everything. Ivan kicked our ass. A 12 foot storm surge washed across the whole island slamming everything to splinters and recorded 142mph wind gusts, we were right on the eastern eyewall. Almost 1/2 of us here who's homes were destroyed are still living in FEMA trailers. It's still a giant mess with huge debris piles everywhere.

I live off the coast of Florida > Beach house? Looks like Sandbridge....

Reply to
RicSeyler

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 08:01:22 -0700, "Charles Spitzer" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Well if it is ZR1 that Dino out to Soar.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

can you translate that to english?

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

Can vouch for the widespread damage--was in town over the weekend for a reunion at NAS. There are thousands who will never be able to rebuild! Looked like every traffic signal in town has been replaced. Amazing thing was the breadth of the swath Ivan cut. Trees broken and bent over to the West everywhere we went.

Ric -- if you know the gent who owns the Powder-Blue metalic Sting Ray with chrome side pipes (Fla license starting with A017), pass on my compliments. Saw him, top down, on Blue Angel Parkway one morning, nice lady in the pax seat too.

... Paul

RicSeyler wrote:

Reply to
Paul