FS: 1995 Revell-Monogram Inc. "'67 Corvette 427 Roadster" Model Kit (Factory-Sealed)

1995 Revell-Monogram Inc. "'67 Corvette 427 Roadster" Model Kit (Factory-Sealed)

I have for sale the 1995 Revell-Monogram Inc. (factory-sealed) "'67 Corvette

427 Roadster" Model Kit [1:25 scale] #2968. The box front features a red 67 Corvette 427 Roadster Convertible. Model Kit Features: *The "Big Block" '67 Corvette is the most collectible 'Vette of all times. As last of the mid-60's Sting Rays, the '67 Vette had refined this styling to its purest form. *The 427 cu. in. engine pumped out 435 horsepower and cut a 0-60 time of 4.7 seconds. *Optional convertible top. *High resolution screened decals with "stinger" strips in four colors. *Molded in red, clear, and transparent red, with plated parts and black vinyl tires." Price $25. US plus postage

Note: Photo available upon request.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage costs to your destination. Thank you

Reply to
j. r. sinclair