GM email Promo

Big print: email offer for 0% apr for 60 months
But, it's for an '08.
What GM is missing here is that interest rates are zilch right now. (And most Corvette buyers
know that!)
-- pj
Add pictures here
✖

Was in the Toyota dealer yesterday looking at a Venza for the wife. Salesguy says we had 15 and this is the last one and window sticker is the price. I told him I do not pay window sticker during good times and when car makers and dealers are losing their ass, I expect an extremely good deal. Is a buyers market. And then left. Maybe why the dealers are in trouble.
Add pictures here
✖
Exactly.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 9, 9:50 pm, snipped-for-privacy@9.netxcom.com wrote:

Every time a new car comes out they do this. Solstice last summer. 2K over sticker. Pontiac g8 last year over sticker and I walked.. now 2500 off easy. By not buying we teach them a lesson. Truth be told, they will sell every new venza they make cause it is good and they are not making millions of them. 'To bad its not a gm/toyota venza
Add pictures here
✖