Indy Pace Car in 2006 race

Hi group:

In the Usenet Newsgroup:rec.autos.sport.indy, on May 29, 2006, I posted a new thread titled, "ABC coverage of 2006 Indy Race doesn't mention Corvette Pace Car."

Please visit this posting to read my original posting and the followup comments; then if you like, post your comments....either there or here....or both.

The Indy Pace Car was one beautiful automobile with an outstanding paint job. Did GM do any alterations to the interior of the car for this event?

Regards, Al Gershen Former 1968 Vette owner Grants Pass, OR snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
gassyal

quote from