Mass Airflow sensor

My Uncle is looking for a use mass air flow sensor for a 1985 vette any ideals where he can get one.

Reply to
TINY

Possibilities:

eBay

Reply to
WayneC

What kind of problems is he having? Is he sure it's the mass airflow sensor? I bought one last year for my 85 guessing it was the problem but after installing the new one there was no change in the way my car ran. I still have the extra one here so if you're interested let me know. I assume it is OK seeing as how replacing it made no difference for me.

Brad

Reply to
Brad

Reply to
TINY

Reply to
TINY

I didn't see anything from him but I get so much junk e-mail I may have just deleted it. Tell him to e-mail me again and put "Corvette sensor" in the subject line.

Brad

Reply to
Brad

Reply to