More Corvette ZR1 KILLERS out of Japan

As badly as the GTR crushed the ZO6 in 0-60, 1/4 mile, and at the Nurburg ring and the GTR Spec-V crushed the ZR1 at the ring as well, the BASE 552 bhp Lexus L-FA even crushed the ZR1 worse than that. The GTR spec V only beat the ZR1 by about 16 seconds, while the LF-A beat the ZR1 by almost 17 seconds at the ring.

The scaries thing is that this is just the BASE LF-A.

Reply to
Sal

Sal did somebody piss in your cheerios?

Reply to
ZÿRiX

"They are not intended for comparison." The little troll can't read.

If not, I'm sure you'll get plenty of volunteers.

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Reply to
CardsFan

And once I block him, I won't even see his garbage anymore.

Reply to
Bill Kolofa