***PING*** DAD*** a little help please!

I have a 90 c4 6 speed. Im at my place in Florida for the winter and all my mauals are back in Maryland. Yesterday my "change oil light" came on and for the life of me I cant remember how to reset it. Could you possible help? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Ron

Reply to
hyflyer

Not sure about the '90 but my '92 was turn on the ignition but do not start the engine.

Press and release the eng/met button twice within five seconds.

Within the next five seconds hold down the gages button (may be the range button on yours), the change oil light should flash.

Continue to hold down the button until the change oil light quits flashing, reset is complete.

If this fails then switch off the key and then back on to do it again.

Reply to
Dad

chaniarts

Reply to