Re: Time for tire

I had a lot of brake squeak on my 2004 Z06. Back up aggressively and hit the brakes. But they still squeak. Notice how fast they rust after you wash the car and don't drive it? But, heh, that's the way it goes if you drive a performance car. The Cadalic doesn't squeak, but doesn't stop as fast.

That said, my 2008 Z doesn't squeak as much. Some times it'll squeak a little and I ride the brakes a little and it goes away. I would have to ask how often do you drive the car and do you brake hard once in a while?

Ed

Reply to
spud