Hesitation on Inclines/Declines 96LT1 Auto

I=92ve got 96 LT1 auto, that recently started doing a slight hesitation on inclines and declines. It=92s not where it backfires or anything like that, it=92s just a very slight hesitation. It=92s been doing this for a few months and luckily it=92s not getting any worst. On a flat road, I can floor it and the car performance without any hesitation. Transmission fluid level fine and clean. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.

Reply to
RP

I dont know, but, I would try adding a can of SeaFoam thru the intake ; this is one of the few products that really works and is popular with old time Mechanics. Go to

and type in 'Seafoam' for how to use it and what it does . Get it at Pep Boys, Walmart, and Menards. I used it in my 2006 LS2 and 1970 big block Corvettes with noticeable improvement . Putting it in the gas tank will clean the injectors real good too. Id give that a try before taking it in for diagnosis.

Reply to
IlBeBauck

As usual Dimwitted Dave falls for some snake oil pitchman's BS..... What else is new?

Reply to
Ken