Re: When GM Folds/ Corvettes Parts

Zeinth won't stop making TV's

> International Harvester won't fold > Marshall Fields won't fold > McDonnell Douglas > AMC > Polaroid.........Kodak (almost there) > Bethlehem Steel > Montgomery Wards >

Don't forget Circuit City.

Sears and Target are on the ropes - both may be gone by the end of 2009.

Reply to
American Raven

Living in Chicago I hope Macy's take a dump too.

Ford GM and Chysler deserve to go out of business they earned it, they've been working so hard the last 20 years to get this far.

Reply to
Speaker of the Truth