Bah. selling cars.

you are wierd....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

I just put 5 of my 7 cars up for sale.

(My dear Frannie the 67 bug, and the 66 bus, and 3 old Mazdas )

I feel weird.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Hey Jan:

Sorry that you have to part with your beloved vehicles. You should keep Frannie and bring her with you to Florida when you move afther you get married.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

We discussed that... however in the tradition of who's boss in our family, the VW he's keeping is my '68 vert (yes I said MY). :D Woohoo! It's good to be Queen.

K. What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

I understand the feeling, Jan. I just sold two of mine today, with the rest to follow.

Reply to
Kaferdave

What ?

Randy

RSMEINER

(My dear Frannie the 67 bug, and the 66 bus, and 3 old Mazdas ) I feel weird. Jan

******** I know the feeling. I'm trying (sorta - I really need the money) to sell my Cabriolet (the blue car
), &the only thing that allows me to do that is thinking about how much fun theV8 Cabriolet is going to be. :-)I don't think I could ever sell Annie (the Yellow baja), & I would wantwaaaaay too much for the blue baja for anyone to ever buy it.~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

When do you start you new job at Super Import Tuner magazine?

Neil

Reply to
Neil

I understand the feeling, Jan. I just sold two of mine today, with the rest

What ? Randy

I sold my "rat rod" and my Single Cab, and the rest (21 window and 2nd owner

77,000 mile '55 3-fold sunroof) are going to follow. I may be keeping one; it depends. I am going to be asking an insane price for the "Silver Bullet" Oval sunroof ($20k), but, if someone is crazy enough to give me that much, I'll be smart enough to take it 8=) Otherwise, it will be going with me. Randy, according to Mapquest, I will be 858 miles closer to you 8=)
Reply to
Kaferdave

Where you moving to ? You might be surprised at that 20K price. I had someone offer me that for the 67 bug about 5 years ago but we (my wife) decided we should keep it for sentimental reasons.

Randy

RSMEINER