Source for lug nuts and washers for ET-!V wheels on 63?

I would like to purchase new hardware for the above 15' X 6.5" set of 4. The rims cleaned-up well but the nuts+washers had some deep rust. The car is nearly finished, w/new Goodyears, and looking good so would like to replace the rusted pieces. Any clues on who I might contact to purchase these items. I found one seller on Ebay, but have nothing to compare the price (Approx. $55 delivered for 4 wheels) to. Thanx- lib

Reply to
lib