Toyota lug nuts

A friend gave me a set of fancy aluminum wheels off a mid '90's 4 runner to use on my 1987 4x4 truck for summer tires.The problem is I can't use my standard OEM lug nuts and I need special lug nuts to fit the 4 runner wheels....another guy said I could use "bulge nuts" but I never heard of them.Any comments or suggestions?What is the thread on a toyota lug stud? Thnaks vince

Reply to
Vencil Selvage