Workshop Manual for Corvette C3 - Where from ?

Greetings all,

I'm new to Corvettes and just purchased a neglected C3 that's not in the best of shape... I'm situated in South Australia and I'm looking for any recommendations of an American company that can supply me with a Workshop manual and/or parts... The door seals, etc.. on this poor thing are shot to hell and it needs some serious tender love 'n care to bring it back up to speed... Any information on a company that can ship a manual or parts to Australia would be gladly appreciated...

Thanks in Advance Paradox

Reply to
Paradox

Forgot to add, it's a 1980 T-Top

Thanks Paradox

Reply to
Paradox

These would do it... I'd guess. I am a fan of getting them on ebay, as long as it isn't an electical component. Also Corvette America has a link where you can get a free (book) catalog posted to you. I found the little blown apart illustrations in the book very informative.

Best of luck to you, I love the 1980 C3 look. Send me a picture sometime.

E.Tar ('77 C3 - Stingray)

Reply to
E_Tar

Maybe speak to some guys in your State, they maybe able to help :) Martin Wadingham, Hans Peverelli(spelling sorry :( ) These are well known vette guys.

cheers rodent

Reply to
rodent

=========================================== I strongly suggest you drop 10 Bucks (US) and get an assembly manuel also..

AND go to

become a guest member (?? or whatever its called)...a great site for asking C3 related questions AND getting answers..the correct answers to boot...Forums for Engine/ electrical etc.... I got so much info and help I am now a lifetime member ..and I honestly have a hard time opening my wallet to join any organization

Lots of Luck.. Bob G

64 72 76 79 & 95
Reply to
Bob G.

Thanks All for the responses, I ordered the manuals from Ecklers but still have to wait a month as they're currently out of stock of one of the manuals that I'm after. Hopefully I can fix the essentials to get the car through roadworthy before the manuals arrive...

Thanks again everyone for the responses.

Paradox

Reply to
Paradox