1965 mustang

I have a water pump bolt that broke flush in the block, we have tryed every thing to get the bolt out and no luck any input would be great, thanks

Reply to
sherry427

Take that piece of shit to the junkyard, and get yourself a Dodge.

Reply to
Dan C

go see a good welder.....have him hold a nut up against the block and run a small bead inside the nut, attaching it to the broken bolt.

Reply to
robs440

Thats a good idea, but I still have to agree with Dan C

Reply to
Adam

oh no question there..........fords bite!

Reply to
robs440

I've gotta dodge also they suck!!!!!!!!

Reply to
sherry427

I think that every brand of car has their "sucky" ones in their bunch. If you get lucky you get a good car

Reply to
Adam

so did you go to the welder yet?

Reply to
robs440

not yet havent had time. But thanks for your help.

Reply to
sherry427

You idiot Ford owners are even dumber than the Chevy punks. Go ask for help in an appropriate newsgroup, doofus.

Reply to
Dan C

What does a broken bolt have to do with another news group? Are you gonna be a loser all your life Dan?

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
dodge-him

Come slap me, bitch.

Reply to
Dan C

maxpower

LOL ...thanks Barry I needed a laugh

"dodge-him"

Reply to
robs440

Asking a question like that in here is akin to asking how to cook a ham in a muslim newsgroup.

Reply to
Chuck Hulbert

Reply to
dodge-him

Yeah, it's a FORD bolt, not a Dodge bolt! Don't you know the Ford bolts are completely different? You idiot!! It doesn't apply in this forum at all! I can't believe this! You need a Ford wrench for Ford bolts, and Dodge wrench for Dodge bolts. At least that's what the tool vendor tells me. But lately I've discovered I can turn both kinds with either wrench.

Reply to
James Goforth

You need a good spankin' mista!

Reply to