1992 Dodge Spirit Fuel Pump problem

I replaced the fuel pump on my car because it wasn't working. The new one doesn't work either, so I was thinking that it could be the fuel pump relay, so I bought one, even though I'm not 100% sure where it is located. I found some relays located up by the car cattery, but my new relay will only fit into 2 of the 5 relay slots. But the fuel pump still does not get any power regardless of which slot I put the new relay into... Could it be something else? Is there another part that could have went out, such as a fuse or something? I can't find any fuse related to the fuel system anywhere on the car. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong area??? I'm totally stumped on this situation... any ideas???

-Mark

Reply to
Unknown User