1995 Stratus

I just purchased a used Stratus that had a overheating problem. After replacing a bad thermostat, I noticed after driving 30 minutes or so the coolant expansion tank is quite active after stopping (eng off).

Is this normal for this model ?

(The temp gauge never gets past mid scale in 90 plus degree weather we are having here)

TIA

Reply to
riceguy66

Does the radiator fan come on?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

I'm guessing no

Reply to
riceguy66

found bad AC pressure sensor - why this is tied into the radiator fans I have no clue - More Mopar logic I can't understand

Reply to
riceguy66