2000 neon fog light help.

I've got a 2000 Dodge Neon with knockouts where the fog lights are supposed to go. Can anyone tell me if the wiring for the fog lights is already there or will I have to buy a new harness?

Reply to
uncleellwood

the switch for the factory installed fog lights is at the end of the turn-signal arm. If you have this installed already then you are wired for it. Otherwise it can be ugly and expensive or aftermarket add-on.

BTW, I have a new set of aftermarket Euro tail lights for that car if you are interrested. Here they are:

Here is what they look like on my daughter's car (we have 2 sets - long story):
well as a nice pair of OEM lights. make me a reasonable offer for either set or both. I have the original box they came in (still in that same box in my attic).

55chevy210 at comcast dot net don't reply here because I may not see it.

Reply to
Abby Normal