2003 Caravan lights blinking

So, I'm sitting outside on a bench, and notice the van's headlights and tail lights are blinking alternately. Front, rear,front, rear, etc.

I try the panic buton, start the engine, shut down. Still blinking. Pop the hood, pull out a relay I hear cycling. Still blinking.

Disconnected the battery to conserve it until I figure this out.

Anyone have a clue?

TIA

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Possibly a front control module issue Depending on the part number of the Front control Module you may need to have it replaced or reprogrammed. This is going to have to be done at the dealer.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower