2003 dodge stratus won't start.

I have a 2003 Dodge Stratus Coupe SXT. My problem is it won't start with my key. It will however start with my remote starter. When I try to start it with my key it doesn't do anything. No sound and nothing lights up on the dash. I've checked all fuses. I'm not sure where to start when it comes to checking the wiring to the ignition. I know how to get to my ignition but thats the end of that. Please help.

Reply to
Shania

It's almost certainly related to the remote starter. Did the key *ever* work after the remote starter was installed?

Reply to
daytripper