2007 Dodge Caravan.

No oil pressure. Turns out a check valve was stuck. Valve not available as a part. Is included in a large aluminum casting about 12 x 14 inches. Oil pump also in the casting and the thing comes in a kit only that includes a water pump. What a way to nail the customer. No idea of cost. However I had bought an extended warranty and that covered it. This is my second Dodge The first and the last. WW

Reply to
WW