2K Dodge Grand Caravan rear side window motor

Hi, I would like to find out the removal process for the driver's side interior trim to test the motor, etc. on the drivers side rear side window vent. The window arm parallel shaft attachment to the actuator is completely loose where it slides into the receiver shaft. The passenger side is tight. Wondering if this is a motor, wire, or just plastic gear stuck. Sure appreciate any info you can give me, thanks!

Reply to
ChryslerVanMan