damnnickname

I'll second that. Oil pressure switch is the ,ost likely problem. Also, has the oil been changed recently? Has the problem been there before the last change? What 10W30 are you using? I have had an oil pressure problem on a 3.3 using Penzoil 10W30 that went away when I changed to a different brand.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

I think I'll just replace that switch when the wife gets back with the car (next week). I'll post the results afterwards. I've been using Castrol Syntec for about a year, and after all I've read about it, I'm not terribly impressed since it seems it's not a true synthetic, at least not like the pricey Amsoil I run in my motorcycle. More soon.

Geary

Reply to
Geary Morton

Not a "true synthetic" but pretty darn good oil for the money. Chances are excellent it is more than adequate for your use.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca