Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Stock Holley 4 barrel from 1970 440. Need info please
Do any of you know what the stock jet size was on this carbs? I just need a baseline to start with Thanks Peter
3
3

problem with factory CD player
I have a 98 Concorde LXi with a factory cd player the problem is is displays error no matter what type of cd I play.. What could be wrong?
1
1

Programming 2nd. Key for 2007 Dakota
I need a 2nd. key for my 2007 Dakota SLT and found one pretty cheap. This truck has the OEM anti-theft/alarm system installed and the door "cannot" be unlocked by a Wal-Mart, $1.59 key without setting...
2
2

Flasher Module
Where is the turn signal flasher module located on a 200 Caravan?
4
4

R134A Ports
I'm wanting to add refrigerant in my 1999 Dodge Ram 1500. I purchased a can of refrigerant at my local auto parts that included the quick release coupling for the low pressure side of the system. When...
7
7

Electrical problem
Car: 1992 Dodge Dynasty, 3.3L, A604 Just today the following happened: The headlight reminder stopped working. The seatbelt reminder stays light all the time. The electric door locks will unlock, but...
4
4

Engine and transmission swap
I have a 2002 Dodge Intrepid with the 2.7 liter engine. I've had engine problems with the oil and coolant light coming on. I have been contemplating replacing the entire running gear. I'd like to...
2
2

NEED HELP!!! dodge Avenger ES 95
hello so i got a dodge Avenger ES 95 and now i started to have a little problem ...each time that i`m pressing the gas after holding the brake the car is not moving right away...the RPM is going high...
2
2

Rear speakers on 04 dodge caravan with DVD
Need some help please. Just replace our worn out 92 Voyager with a (new to us) 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan that came with factory DVD palyer. The instruction sheet say to press the "mode" button on the...
2
2

Alternator light on 2001 Grand Caravan...
My wife says the "battery light" went on while she was driving, so she drove the 5 miles to get home with it on. I started it up a few hours later and all was normal. What kind of problem do I have?...
3
3

Help - starter problems
Hi, recently I just replaced my starter. After 2 months or so it started to act up again. I turn the key and the motor cranks over once, then it goes dead. It doesn't start or keep cranking the...
2
2

Stratus "cuts out"
Just got a 1996 Stratus with 2.4 engine; 95,000 miles. Problem: occasional rough idle, rough acceleration--like the engine cuts out. Won't go above 45 mph without cutting out, often accompanied with a...
3
3

Insurance Nightmare - A "Total Loss" 2706
Apparently, insurance company repairs as well as 'total loss' claims are lowballed as a general practice. I just read an article at that says that you can get on average, the ~$2K difference needed to...
2
2

2003 Status OBD Codes
Is it possible to get the OBD fault codes from a 2003 Stratus myself without any tools or scanners? I can get them with my 2001 Dakota by cycling the ignition key on and off. -- Jerry
2
2

2004 Pickup brake locking up
I have a 2004 Dodge Dakota Extended Cab. If the brakes are applied hard the right rear will to lock up briefly until the ABS kicks in. Anybody have any ideas what the problem may be.
1
1