2003 Status OBD Codes

Is it possible to get the OBD fault codes from a 2003 Stratus myself without any tools or scanners? I can get them with my 2001 Dakota by cycling the ignition key on and off.

-- Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

:D yes if you have a digital odometer. it'll read right there.

Reply to
spydr

I to have a 2003 Dodge Stratus with a Digital Odometer and I have tried to retrieve to codes using the method you described, but all that is displayed is the message "done". Any sugestions?

Thanks Alan

Reply to
Abrown1966