'94 Shadow that won't start-Please help!!

I just bought a '94 Dodge Shadow on Wednesday. The first day I had it, it ran fine but when I got up Thursday morning it wouldn't start and still hasn't. We have already ruled out the battery, starter and altenator. We know it's getting both gas and a spark. Any clues as to what might be wrong? I have the worst luck with cars, please help!

Thanks, Sarah

Reply to
Paganmoon

If it has battery, fuel and spark, then you need to check compression, Timing belt out of time?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

I've been waiting for 2days for someone to come over and check the timing belt. That's what he thought it might be too. I let ya know when I find out :) Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Paganmoon