HELP 94' WONT' START

Im in VA and like most area's, its cold. I noticed my 94 XLT 4dr 4.0L 173K was cranking more then usual.. Then it went from longer cranks to not firering at all. I thought water in the lines? Ruled out timing belt because it was starting and ran smooth. Coil pack? And is there a spark computer box like the older fords with the 3 plugs coming out of it, on this motor? Please help, this is one of the few that has gotten to these miles with no major anythings done. Tires, Batt, Thermo, everything else is orginal. Well OK the tranny, but that was the first owner.

M.J.Carter Alexandria, VA

Reply to
LimelightInc

I live in Wisconsin, cold also, my 97 with high miles wouldn't start, computer diagnostics told me it was my mass air flow sensor. replaced it and now it has been starting on even colder days like -10. I'm no expert but see what others think. Mike

Reply to
hahnshaft

My 92 had a problem like that, it turned out to be the fuel pump died, see if you have any fuel pressure in your lines, or maybe your filter is clogged. Gary

Reply to
Gary