99 Dakota ext cab Rear Window Replacement

Hello this past weekend my rear window webbed up on me, and the tint is the only thing holding it in place, i was wondering if anyone here knows how to remove the rear window so i can replace it... i would look it over my self but its been snowing the last few days and been in the negatives and a little before hand knowledge would be nice.... (tools, etc...)

Reply to
th0usandaire

Most windows are glued in the same way the front windshield is. Why not contact your insurance company, you may have glass coverage

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

i got another question, i had bought another used window and was wondering when i am going back to install it, what glue do i use? would epoxy glue be ok?

Reply to
wood