99 Grand Caravan running rough

I changed the distributor cap & rotor, plugs & wires. Cleaned and lubed the K & N. The truck idles fine but when I put in drive and give it gas, runs rough as hell! I double checked all caps and vacuum hoses everything looks ok. Any Ideas?

Mark

Reply to
Mark D.

what motor does it have in the van

Reply to
truckdriver

what motor does it have in the van

Disregard previous transmission...I was working on our 2002 Ram 1500. I had a couple of wires crossed...dohhhh!

Thanks anyway!

Mark D.

Reply to
Mark D.