ALERT Stolen Challenger Virginia

CAR STOLEN!!!! 1973 Dodge Challenger red with a white vinyl top. 318 motor automatic Trans has mopar written in white on passenger rear quarter window. VIN no.JH23G3B46833 all the numbers matched on this car . Did not run and was stored in The City of Richmond,Virginia. Someone drove up and towed it away. If you have seen my car or know who has it please email me at snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net I will keep your identity confidential. Please Help me get my beloved car back!!!! Thanks for your help and please get the word out

Reply to
halory

Here is a website I made with pictures of the car and more info

to everyone for their help

Reply to
halory

Have you considered placing a "Car Stolen Ad" in Hemmings Motor News, or any of the other (aficionado) muscle car magazines ?

Reply to
QX

we will just HAVE to send this one to unsolved mysteries....

Reply to
Adam