Bad smelling Grand Caravan

Every time I turn on the AC or blower my 2006 grand caravan with just 6K miles it smells like dirty gym socks. Any ideas.

Reply to
Glenn Landers

NON Smoker

Reply to
Glenn Landers

Driven by a smoker?

Reply to
daytripper

Had that same thing happen with the wife's 2003 Stratus. Except it smelled like arm pit. The dealer cleaned out the condensate drain under warranty. Since you're driving a 2006, take it to the dealer.

Reply to
jcr

Ok, look for something that crawled up into the duct work and died. Start at the fresh air intake, should be on the passenger side of the firewall somewhere...

Reply to
daytripper

Go here it explains all;

Coasty