car stalling

my car has been stalling almost every time i stop and them must go it does not want to move but of course it does , also my service engine soon light came on what does that mean?

Reply to
burdie

Ok, I wonder what kind of car this is and what engine it has?? also what you typed.........makes no sense

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Got it.

Now that's a hard one. You got me stumped there.

Reply to
Dan C

It means it's broken.

-Bozo

Reply to
Bozo

I know what you mean, my car just exploded into a giant fireball and killed fifty people. I was wondering how I might fix it?

I think it's the spark plug.

Please help me.

Reply to
James Goforth

OK, here's what cha do: Remove a spark plug and then put the plugwire back on the plug and lay the plug on a metal part of the car, then remove the fuel line and aim it at the spark plug. Crank the engine over and if it bursts into flames, you know you're getting spark & fuel. Also, it's important to do this IN your garage, especially if it's attatched to your house. Just be sure beforehand to consult your insurance agent (auto, health, homeowner's and life insurance) and explain to him what you're going to do, thus giving him a chance to drop you immediately. If the car doesn't burst into flames, it's junk, so it's ok to just push it off a cliff. Or push it down a steep hill into a crowd of people or something--it doesn't matter, it's junk so they can't do anything to you. Just say you don't know whose car it is, just to be extra safe. If the cops point out that it has your license plates on it, just tell them they're wrong. They'll back right down. Better yet, light it on fire and push it down a hill into said crowd of people...it doesn't matter, you just have to get rid of it immediately. Well? Get moving!!

Reply to
Gomer Einstein