Carter BBD for 318

I have an old 78 Dodge D150 truck and the carb has had some issues. I had a mechanic drill out and make bushings for the base plate, but I still need a decent carter BBD carb, except for the base, as the rest of the carb also seems to have issues (corrosion, etc.). Anybody have one that needs rebuilding that I can get reasonable? The truck is a rust bucket, but it still moves, and I need something to haul wood with, etc. Thanks

Reply to
Fritz